Classic Squier tone in a commemorative anniversary model.
The Squier 40th Anniversary Jazz Bass Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. It has a nato body with a satin urethane finish in the classic offset double-cutaway Jazz Bass design, and a maple fingerboard with 20 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this 40th Anniversary Jazz Bass honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines, 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with Alnico 5 magnets for familiar Jazz Bass tone.
- Shape: "C"
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Head adjust
- Finish: Tinted satin urethane
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary alnico single coil
- Bridge: Proprietary alnico single coil
- Control layout: Volume 1, Volume 2, Master tone
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material/width: 1.5" (38.1 mm) bone
- Body Type: Offset double-cutaway
- Body wood: Nato
- Body finish: Satin urethane
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Aged chrome
- Number of strings: 4 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Nato body with a satin urethane finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with a tinted finish and "C"-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard with 20 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays
- Dual Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.