Classic Jazzmaster sound and style with retro-focused appointments.
The Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Vintage Edition electric guitar is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. It has a poplar body with a satin urethane finish and a maple fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, the 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and a 6-saddle floating bridge and tremolo for authentic performance and style. It is also packing Fender Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for that familiar Jazzmaster tone.
- Body Type: Offset solid body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.68" bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary alnico single coil
- Bridge: Proprietary alnico single coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Special electronics: Lead/rhythm switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle Vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Poplar body with a satin urethane finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with a "C"-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays
- Dual Fender Designed alnico single-coil pickups
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.