Classic Precision Bass sound and style with retro-inspired appointments.
The Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. It has a nato body with a satin urethane finish and a maple fingerboard with 20 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this 40th Anniversary Precision Bass honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines, 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and a Fender-Designed split single-coil pickup with alnico 5 magnets for that familiar Precision Bass tone.
- Wood: Maple
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: S
- Neck: Proprietary split single coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone/1.68"
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body wood: Nato
- Body finish: Satin
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 4 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Nato body with a satin finish
- Maple neck with a tinted finish and "C"-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard with 20 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays
- Fender Designed alnico split single-coil pickup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.