More than a tribute with its comfortable feel and impressive tone.
Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”- shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles.
This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe. Case sold separately.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Vintag tint gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: S
- Middle: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning machines: Open-geared vintage style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Left-handed poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Maple neck with C profile and Indian laurel fingerboard
- Fender-designed Alnico split-coil pickup
- Nickel hardware includes vintage style bridge and tuning machines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.