Semi-hollow electric guitar with maple fingerboard and string-thru-body bridge design.
This guitar creates its incredible vintage tone courtesy of the Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups. It's also a breeze to play, sporting a comfortable C-shaped neck profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with narrow, tall frets. The vintage-style Telecaster bridge employs a string-thru-body design and steel saddles for precise adjustment. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body shape: Single-cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow
- Body wood: Nato
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Intermediate
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Semi-hollow nato body with single cutaway
- Fender-designed proprietary single-coil alnico pickups
- Maple fingerboard with tall, narrow frets for increased precision
- Telecaster barrel-saddle bridge with strings running thru body
- Nickel plating gives hardware a recognizable vintage look
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.