Guitar pack with Sonic Stratocaster and Frontman amp.
The Squier Sonic Stratocaster Guitar Pack is ready to launch any musical adventure into warp speed, offering new players a convenient collection of guitar essentials in one box. An icon of music history and a great choice for beginners, the Stratocaster is renowned for its stylish and comfortable contoured body and slim, easy-to-play neck. Three single-coil pickups produce inspiring and versatile tone perfect for any musical genre and a tremolo bridge invites expressive vibrato effects that are sure to spark creativity. The compact and portable Squier Frontman 10G amplifier features both clean and overdrive channels, two-band EQ for tone control, headphone jack for silent practice and an aux input for connecting a media device. Also included are a padded gig bag, instrument cable, strap and picks.
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Wood: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Wood: Maple
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Wood: Maple
- Number of frets: 21
- Position inlays: Black Dot
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Middle: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Case: Gig bag
- Tuning machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Scale length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Grille clothe: Black and Silver Strand
- Control knobs: White Plastic
- Finish: Chrome
- Wattage: 10 Watts
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.