Limited-edition portable turntable with Mini Innofader Nano crossfader.
The limited-edition Stanton STX is the only portable turntable that comes with a factory-installed mini Innofader Nano crossfader. Designed to last over 4 million cycles, this buttery-smooth fader and can be easily swapped between left and right positions to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed scratch styles. The independent crossfader Cut-In and Curve knobs deliver an unrivaled level of crossfader customization, allowing DJs to precisely calibrate the crossfader to suit their own style. This level of customization, along with the ultra-stable platter and tonearm, makes it easy to achieve the absolute cleanest cuts possible. High-quality rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries are included with the STX, providing enough portable power for hours of mobile use. The batteries can easily be charged by connecting the unit to a computer or wall charger using the USB C input. For extended scratch sessions, the USB C input can also be used with external power sources for even more cutting time. To top everything off (literally), the latching lid also functions as a stackable, latching base, bring the STX to standard turntable height.
- (1) RCA line-level output (stereo pair)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo input
- (1) USB-C port (charges the internal battery)
- (1) USB-A port (USB flash drive recording)
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Power: (2) 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Dimensions: 13" x 13" x 4"
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Mini Innofader Nano crossfader installed
- Independent Crossfader Cut-In and Curve controls
- Rechargeable batteries (included)
- USB C input for charging batteries and for external power connection
- Bluetooth and 1/8" stereo input for smartphone looper apps
- Direct-to-USB recording
- Built-in speaker
- Pitch slider with Ultra Pitch option
- Stackable latching lid
- Start/Stop button
- 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM switch
- Stereo RCA outputs
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov