A flexible interface with switchable features. Order today.
Record music in superb quality or perform a great DJ/live set with the UR24C, a uniquely flexible audio interface which features switchable monitor modes to make sure you always enjoy the perfect headphone mix. Balance the sound of the UR24C’s inputs and your DAW in DAW mode or choose between splitting the master and cue sounds or combining them in DJ mode, with your perfect balance always at hand. 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality maintains sparkling sound, while the ability to use the compact, lightweight UR24C with a computer or iOS device means that you can record or perform anywhere.
- Mac/ PC
- macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.2 GB of free HD space, high-speed hard disk
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- USB-C port or USB 2.0/3.0 port for connection of UR-C unit
- CC Mode requires iOS 9 (or higher) on iOS devices*
- "*CC Mode requires Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter /
- Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (not included)"
- Internet connection required for download, installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- Mac/ PC
- macOS 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD Multicore processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB of free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
- UR24C hardware unit
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A 3.1 Gen 1 cable
- UR24C Startup Guide (brochure)
- Cubase AI download access code paper sheet
- Cubasis LE download information paper sheet
- Essential Product License Information"