- Item # 1430431
- Model # MX5 Black
The Sterling MX Black Series bi-amplified monitors represent the latest evolution in audio reference design, combining top sound quality with next-generation materials that meet your most demanding ex… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A bi-amplified monitor built for optimal frequency dispersion.
The Sterling MX Black Series bi-amplified monitors represent the latest evolution in audio reference design, combining top sound quality with next-generation materials that meet your most demanding expectations in any professional, or project studio application. For smaller studios or project studios where space is at a premium, the Sterling MX5 powered studio monitor delivers top-class audio quality and features in a smaller footprint. Each bi-amplified monitor is built for optimal frequency dispersion, giving you clear, articulate sound even when listening off-axis. A 1” silk-dome tweeter powered by neodymium magnets give the MX5 a naturally smooth frequency response, while an acoustically engineered 5” low-frequency driver cone offers superior damping to minimize sonic artifacts. The MX5 achieves best-in-class efficiency and ultra-low distortion even when mixing challenging content. With a sophisticated dual matte black finish and backlit Sterling logo, the MX5 Black Series will look as good as they sound in your studio environment.
- 5" low-frequency driver with acoustically engineered cone design
- 4-layer voice coil provides greater motor force for outstanding low-frequency performance
- 1" silk-dome tweeter features powerful neodymium magnets
- 70 watts of high-efficiency, low-distortion Class A/B amplification with 42Hz–22kHz frequency response
- Bi-amplified Class A/B design ensures superior transient response and natural bass presence
- Rear port design reduces low-frequency turbulence and distortion
Sterling Audio MX5 5" Powered Studio Monitor, Black (Each)
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not specified
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not specified
- Driver type: Proprietary cone
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Max peak SPL: Not specified
- Amplifier class: Class A/B
- Output power: 70W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Enclosure type: Ported