- Item # 1472134
- Model # SL230MP
The Sterling SL230MP is a matched pair of SL230 studio condenser microphones that provide outstanding stereo imaging for ultra-realistic reproduction of acoustic instruments, percussion, piano, choirs… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal for stereo recording applications.
The Sterling SL230MP is a matched pair of SL230 studio condenser microphones that provide outstanding stereo imaging for ultra-realistic reproduction of acoustic instruments, percussion, piano, choirs, orchestras, live field recordings and much more. Each of the two medium-diaphragm, Class-A FET mics come equipped with true, gold-sputtered 6-micron diaphragm capsules, superior matched frequency response and output characteristics of +/– 1dB, resulting in solid stereo consistency for level matching. A switchable 75Hz filter and switchable -15dB pad make the SL230MP a versatile “go to” pair for a wide variety of high-volume sources. The SL230MP comes complete with removable indoor/outdoor windscreens, customized shock mounts, and a generously padded protective carry case that guards each SL230 mics from damage during transport and storage. Grab the great pair of mics for your next project. Order today.
- Pair of SL230 medium-diaphragm studio condenser microphones
- Class-A FET design provides smooth, full-frequency response
- True gold-sputtered condenser capsules with 6-micron membrane
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects back and side sounds
- 150 dB Max SPL with the -15dB pad (135 dB without PAD engaged)
- Switchable 75Hz filter reduces rumble and sub-sonic vibrations
- Custom padded, rugged protective case
- Two SM9 microphone shock mounts and windscreens
- Requires 48V phantom power