Full-range recording with extreme volume handling.
The Sterling Audio ST131 Studio instrument condenser microphone is the ideal choice when looking to capture fast transients and subtle sonic detail with outstanding clarity. Its full frequency range and extreme volume handling offers wide studio versatility, while its hyper-cardioid pattern helps isolate sound sources. The ST131 is optimized to record the character and detail of acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, drum overheads and more. Comes complete with mic clip and zippered carry case that complement the ST131's rugged construction and head-turning style.
- Circuit Type: Low-noise FET circuitry
- Polar Patterns: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Equivalent Noise: < 28dB SPL – A-Weighted
- Typical Load Imp: >1,000 ohms
- Output Source Imp: 200 ohms transformerless
- Dimensions: 6.9" long, 1.4" max. diameter
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Power: 48V phantom power
Ideal acoustic guitar, drum, percussion, piano and room/overhead recording
- Hyper-cardioid pickup pattern for focused isolation
- Full frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 146dB SPL
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Captures fast transients with outstanding clarity
- Includes hard mic clip and zippered carry case
- Requires phantom power
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.