Superior detail and outstanding warmth.
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL – A-weighted
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7" long, 1.9" max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power
- Articulate and detailed vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 134dB SPL
- Hand-assembled 1" capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes HM-2 stand mount and zipper case
- Requires phantom power
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.