Vintage vibes with a satin finish.
The Sterling by Music Man Cutlass CT50 HSS electric guitar takes its inspiration from the original gloss-finished designs, instead adding a sleek satin coating for vintage vibes. It has a double-cutaway solid poplar body for rich tone, and a roasted maple fingerboard with 22 medium frets for smooth playability. Loaded with locking tuners and a roasted maple neck, the Cutlass CT50 delivers the comfortable feel and broad tonal range you’re looking for. Additional appointments include a vintage-style tremolo, oversized 4 + 2 headstock with a straight string-through angle, and an HSS configuration with 5-way switching.
- Body type: Double-cutaway solid body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Roasted maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Roasted maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary single-coil
- Middle: Proprietary single-coil
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Double-cutaway poplar solid body
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck in a 25.5" scale length
- Roasted maple fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- SBMM humbucker at the bridge and dual single-coils at the middle and neck
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov