- Item # 1525721
- Model # RAY4HH-LBM-R1
The StingRay Ray4HH is the latest addition to Sterling by Music Man’s popular SUB Series line and the first to offer a dual humbucker configuration. It features two Sterling by Music Man-designed low… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An addition to Sterling by Music Man's popular SUB Series with dual humbuckers.
The StingRay Ray4HH is the latest addition to Sterling by Music Man’s popular SUB Series line and the first to offer a dual humbucker configuration. It features two Sterling by Music Man-designed low noise humbucking pickups with a 5-way switch, a 9V active preamp, and a fully adjustable heavy-duty bridge. Available with a maple fretboard in Olive finish or a Jatobá fretboard in Lake Blue Metallic.
- Ceramic humbucker and 2-band active preamp
- Hard maple neck and maple or Jatobá fretboard
- Sterling by Music Man-designed bridge
Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray4HH Electric Bass
- Wood: Hard maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Width: 1.5" at nut
- Neck attachment: 6 bolts
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Single-action
- Configuration: H-1
- Type: Ceramic humbucker
- Controls: 2-band active preamp
- Material: Hard maple or Jatobá
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Fret markers: Black/white dot markers
- Pickguard: Black or white
- Body wood: Basswood
- Bridge: Fixed bridge
- Tuning machines: Open gear