- Item # 1314721
- Model # MS-4075
The 4075 filter is a discrete, voltage controlled, 24/db/oct cascaded trans-conductance low-pass filter, that features six pairs of hand-matched transistors. In its lowest FREQUENCY setting, it shaves… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
VCF with character.
The 4075 filter is a discrete, voltage controlled, 24/db/oct cascaded trans-conductance low-pass filter, that features six pairs of hand-matched transistors. In its lowest FREQUENCY setting, it shaves off higher frequency harmonics; its RESONANCE or “Q” circuit pushes those harmonics past the self-oscillation boiling point, projecting a thumpy, thrashing squeal with explosive low to mid-range power and depth. The 4075 is the most requested of the Boomstar filter models. It weaves dreams with “glidey” 70s basslines, and is a natural for leads. Aggressive and articulate, this fresh ARP can snap punishing kick drum sounds out as well as color with bright, edgy, string tones for essential arpeggiation.Potentiometer PotentialThree attenuverter and four attenuation pots control the FREQUENCY, RESONANCE, FREQ CV 1, RESO CV, FREQ CV 2, INPUT and OUTPUT, delivering smooth, detailed and complex expression.Switch it UpClassic Minimoog FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking for rounder low end with brilliant highs.Patch it UpSeven patch points: 1 V/O, FREQ CV 1, FREQ CV 2, RESO CV, INPUT and 2x OUTPUT direct the deepest manipulation. Order today and welcome home the absolute heart of your modular filtering.
All Controls and Patch Points
- FREQUENCY – Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of the filter. *
- FULL HALF TRACK – Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuverter.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input attenuverter.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuverter.
- INPUT – Adjusts the audio input.
- OUTPUT – Adjusts the audio output.
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input.
- INPUT – Audio input.
- OUTPUT x2 – Audio outputs.
- Size - 12hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 27mA, 34mA (+12 / -12)