- Item # 1531077
- Model # Model 12
The TASCAM Model 12 is a compact, all-in-one mixer. Designed for musicians, performers and content creators, the Model 12 supports your process and workflow. Features include TASCAM’s acclaimed multit… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An all-in-one production mixer for music and content creators, songwriters and performers.
The TASCAM Model 12 is a compact, all-in-one mixer. Designed for musicians, performers and content creators, the Model 12 supports your process and workflow. Features include TASCAM’s acclaimed multitrack recorder, USB audio/MIDI interface, DAW control and podcast-friendly capabilities.Multi-Track RecordingThe Model 12’s internal 12-track recorder records WAV files (up to 24-bit/48kHz) directly to an SD card with 10-track playback. Supporting metronome, punch-in/out and overdubbing functions, the internal recorder also allows WAV files to be imported directly into a DAW for further production.USB Audio Interface and DAW ControlEasily connect to your computer with the Model 12’s onboard USB Type-C connector. This allows for playback and recording. Get hands-on control of most major DAWs—including external DAW control of faders, mutes, pans, solos, play, record, stop, etc.—using HUI/MCU protocol emulation.Click Output With TAP TEMPOA dedicated click output with TAP TEMPO allows the tempo to be monitored for both live or recording applications. This allows live performers to play with tracks using the built-in multitrack engine. Or, this lets music creators to monitor the tempo when recording.Onboard MIDIStandard MIDI in/out connectors allow connection with a wide range of keyboards, drum machines, controllers and other MIDI sources. The Model 12 can also be used to sync multitrack recorders and other external devices.Live Streaming and PerformanceUse the Model 12 as a live production recorder, USB interface and live streaming tool. It offers several features for podcasting and live streaming. Features include mix-minus, a smartphone input, mic-ready channels, Bluetooth, dual-headphone outputs and internal multitrack recording.All-in-One Production, From Recording to MasteringThe Model 12’s seamless workflow lets you focus on creating. The familiar feel of the Model 12’s 60 mm faders, one-knob compressor, three-band EQ and high-quality reverb effects allow fast for tweaking of mixes and tones.Pristine Audio Quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps offer high-grade sound. Plus, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise) of -128dB ensures low-noise. Hi-Z line level inputs are also included on all channels for direct input of instruments.Compact Size With Plenty of InputsThe compact Model 12 can handle any small format recording or live production. I/O 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support), 10 TRS line inputs, a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS input (for smartphone) and Bluetooth 5.0 input.Versatile RoutingSelectable PFL/AFL modes and solo in place (SIP) allow for flexible monitoring of individual channels. This eliminates the need to mute individual channels when mixing.Dual Headphone MonitorThe Model 12 features a pair of top-panel headphone jacks. This allows monitoring of two discrete headphone mixes simultaneously for performers and engineers. Call or click to order today.
- 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support) / 10 TRS line inputs, 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo input and Bluetooth 5.0 input
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ on all input modules
- Equipped with 60 mm faders
- Selectable PFL/AFL modes and in-place solo (SIP)
- Stereo output to MAIN L-R and SUB L-R, monaural send to AUX1 and AUX2
- Dual headphone outputs with individual volume and source selection
- TASCAM FX equipped
- Recording function with punch in/out support allows direct SD card 12-track recording/10-track playback
- 12-in/10-out USB audio interface function (USB Type-C connector)
- Built-in metronome function
- Bluetooth 5.0 input with AAC and SBC codec support
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT connectors, USB-MIDI interface function, and MTC output/MIDI clock output with SPP support
- Supports simple DAW control (HUI/MCU protocol emulation)
- Click output with TAP TEMPO support
- Dual footswitch (TRS connector) function allows assignment of transport, FX, etc.
- Smartphone input with minus one function