New generation high-res multi-track handheld recorder.
Capture audio anywhere with the TASCAM Portacapture X6. Intuitive app-like operations on a large color screen make it easy to record or sweeten up your audio in post. Record using dual built-in microphones or plug in your own mics to the two XLR inputs. With the Portacapture X6, your audio is easy to share as well as record. Built-in signal processing, including a compressor, limiter, high pass filter, EQ and reverb, add a studio polish. Whether you need to tame the wind when recording outside or want to add reverb to your vocals, the X6 has you covered. From smoothing out your input to preventing extreme peaks or eliminating plosives in dialog, you can count on the Portacapture X6. Its 96kHz/32-bit float recording technology means that you can capture audio softer or louder than ideal, assuring that you won't miss a single moment.
- Portacapture X6
- Four AA alkaline batteries
- Owner‘s Manual (including warranty)
- TASCAM ID registration guide
- Enjoy intuitive app-like controls on the X6, all using the large 2.4" touchscreen
- Capture using up to 96kHz, 32-bit float recording
- Record six tracks (4 track + 2 mix) simultaneously
- Easy-to-use recording pre-sets: Select from music, podcast, interviews, field recording and 6-track multi-track for the ideal recording setup for your needs
- Two XLR inputs and dual built-in mics with switchable AB/true-XY patterns
- The XLR input terminals are compatible with phantom power (24V/48V) to support recordings with multiple mic/line inputs
- Undistorted recording processing enables safe recording without lowering the S/N ratio with 32-bit float processing
- Equipped with a 6-in/2-out USB audio interface function
- Wireless remote control from smartphones/tablets is possible with the optional AK-BT1 Bluetooth adapter (sold separately)