A gooseneck condenser microphone with a lightweight diaphragm that is ideal for use on a podium or for recording a podcast.
Ideal for podium or podcast, the TM-95GN microphone from TASCAM uses a condenser microphone element known for its ability to capture the subtle nuances of speech. Unlike dynamic microphones often used in stage performances, the TM-95GN features a lightweight diaphragm housed in a custom capsule to deliver incredible audio fidelity along with rejection of unwanted off-axis sound.
- Type: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Power supply: 48V phantom
- Included microphone patch cable: XLR-XLR, 7.8 ft.
- Back-electret condenser microphone
- Includes windscreen and custom table stand with switch
- Comes complete with microphone, base and custom XLR cable
- Dual gooseneck design for easy positioning