- Item # 1001197
- Model # LH-700-VS
The Loar's hand-carved, nitrocellulose-finished LH-700 archtop acoustic guitar is a product of extensive historic research. The all-solid body is finished with nitrocellulose lacquer to reflect the cl… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Hand-carved select tonewoods for the professional jazz guitarist.
The LH-700 acoustic guitar will be built in very limited quantities so don't wait long! Order yours today!
The Loar LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated AAA Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved AAA Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany, vintage V profile, mother-of-pearl inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Tobacco
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Gotoh
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Case: Includes case