An excellent student instrument that will last.
The Tiery J10 oboe is a streamlined tool, allowing steady progress in both technique and musicality without the necessity of upgrading instruments. The bore of the J10 was conceived and fabricated to create the least amount of resistance at the start of a note. Its easy response, tone color and stable tuning makes it the choice of many Professors as an excellent student instrument. The ABS resin upper joint on the J10-R offers extra durability and crack resistance and additional presence in the oboe’s timbre.
- Lowest note: Bb
- F key for left hand
- Eb for the left and right hand
- Ab key for the left and right hand
- 3rd octave key
- Forked F vent
- Bb vent
- Articulated B-C# mechanism
- D-C# trill keys
- Cork pads on all keys with the exception of leather pads on the low Bb, B and C.
- Upper joint in Abs (synthetic)
- Lower joint and bell in Grenadilla
- Silver-plated keys and posts
- Double tenon ring
- Adjustment for low Bb
Long F# plate