- Item # 1326828
- Model # S-12
The S-12 is the first U.S.A.-made, all-solid-wood production line harp guitar in over 100 years. Simple appointments and regionally harvested tonewoods produce this great sounding affordable hand craf… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Harp guitar with select tonewoods.
The S-12 is the first U.S.A.-made, all-solid-wood production line harp guitar in over 100 years. Simple appointments and regionally harvested tonewoods produce this great sounding affordable hand crafted instrument. It features a select north Idaho Englemann spruce top, mahogany back/sides and neck, spanish heel neck design, walnut binding, rosewood fretboard and bridge, truss rod and a custom passive piezo contact pickup installed. Tuned F-G-A-B-C-D, the bass harp strings can be plucked to bring new voicings to the guitar and they also ring sympathetically adding natural sustain and reverb.Harp guitars have traditionally been showcase pieces for great luthiers. They are incredible vehicles for displaying wood selection, acoustically engineered lines and cavity shapes, and masterful finish work. All of these categories of expression are present here in this breathtakingly beautiful instrument. It is a wonder to behold and a joy to play. With imaginative tunings, the sympathetic strings in the harp portion of the guitar speak in complex and complimentary ways that can become a part of your musical vocabulary. Soft case gig bag included.
- Body type: Harp
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Engelmann Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Modified X, slanted back bracing
- Body finish: Satin lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish:
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Configuration: Three-point passive
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 16:1
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Case: Soft case gig bag
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Tonedevil Guitars S-12 Symphony Harp Guitar
- Satin lacquer finish
- Gotoh 16:1 gear ratio professional tuners
- 12" radius fingerboard
- 14-fret body
- 4-1/8" body depth at tail
- 3-1/8" body depth at harp head
- 15.5" body width at bout
- 41.5" overall length of instrument
- Harp String Scale Lengths:
- 33.125 in., 32.25 in., 31.25 in., 30 in., 29 in.
- 25-1/2 in. guitar scale length
- 2-1/4 in. string spacing at saddle
- 1-9/16 in. string spacing at nut
- 1-7/8 in. width at nut
- Setup Specs:
- Low E height @ 12th Fret: ~0.10 in.
- High E height @ 12th Fret: ~0.070 in.
- Low E height @ 1st Fret: ~0.023 in.
- High E height @ 1st Fret: ~0.013 in.