Distinctive, traditionally-styled and affordable mandola.
While the mandola is gaining in popularity every day, there is still a lack of quality instruments available to the musician who doesn't wish to spend the thousands of dollars for your typical boutique instrument from the private maker. This is why Trinity College has introduced the TM-275 Mandola. It's a thoroughly professional instrument in every way--made of selected all-solid tonewoods and artistically finished to the highest standards. The slim, mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod ensures easy playability and the 17" scale promotes the deep, rich bass tones that mandola players love. The elegant Celtic peghead design in pearl immediately identifies the TM-275 as part of the Trinity College family. A deluxe hard shell case is included.
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Mandola
- Bridge Material: Polished Indian Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural High-gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and Mother-of-pearl Celtic Cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 17"
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional Oval
- Tailpiece: Modern Sand-cast Design
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Sealed Gear / Small Metal Buttons