- Item # 1572444
- Model # TNREVOLTG-US
From sublime cleans to the gnarliest of Metal tones, the ReVolt 3-Channel All-Analog Guitar Simulator Pedal from Two Notes Audio Engineering ensures your performance reaches its pinnacle in tonal exce… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Cut above the rest with an integrated OD-Boost circuit and achieve versatile tone.
From sublime cleans to the gnarliest of Metal tones, the ReVolt 3-Channel All-Analog Guitar Simulator Pedal from Two Notes Audio Engineering ensures your performance reaches its pinnacle in tonal excellence. The ReVolt Guitar is a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel preamp primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig. This critically-acclaimed preamp solution has been engineered with a singular mission: to empower players with the ultimate in foundation tone. Forget any preconceptions of a run-of-the-mill amp-in-a-box: ReVolt Guitar stands-apart. It’s inspired by a trio of iconic amps, fueled by 200V and genuine tube power. It is born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios.
- 3-Channel guitar amp simulator featuring an all analog signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated OD-Boost circuit with dedicated switching and level control
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime license to GENOME, the final word in digital app- and plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading guitar amplifier brands
Two Notes Audio Engineering ReVolt 3-Channel All-Analog Guitar Simulator Pedal
- 12AX7 Preamp tube power: 200V
- Channel 1: 2-Band EQ
- Channels 2 and 3: Shared 3-band EQ
- Analog cabinet simulation: Inspired by Marshall Slash Signature 4x12
- Housing: All-metal
- Mics per cabinet: 8
- Mic positions: 10K (front and back)