- Item # 1505203
- Model # EST-15HH
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's drummers will love. After a long process of resear… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile hi-hats with warmth and control, delivering the perfect blend of modern and vintage.
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's drummers will love. After a long process of research and experimentation, in close cooperation with UFIP's Artist Federico Paulovich, the new Est.1931 Series is here, as a tribute to the year of the company’s foundation. Est.1931 cymbals are dry, smooth, warm with a traditional sound, but updated to perfectly fit new modern music styles. The hi-hats feature a warm chick, dry sound, good response and great control. Call or click to order today!
- 14 or 15 in. cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Made using the Rotocasting® procedure
- Specially designed with a small bell for perfect control
- Hand hammered for incredibly detailed sound
- Works for traditional and modern jazz, big band, Funk, Pop, drum and bass and more
- Dry, smooth, warm, soft sound, with frequencies concentrated in the low range