- Item # 1505203
- Model # EST-15HH
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's drummers will love. After a long process of resear… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile hi-hats with warmth and control, delivering the perfect blend of modern and vintage.
The UFIP Est. 1931 Series Hi-Hat cymbals sit well in the mix with a warm chick that isn't too overpowering and excellent response for a sound today's drummers will love. After a long process of research and experimentation, in close cooperation with UFIP's Artist Federico Paulovich, the new Est.1931 Series is here, as a tribute to the year of the company’s foundation. Est.1931 cymbals are dry, smooth, warm with a traditional sound, but updated to perfectly fit new modern music styles. The hi-hats feature a warm chick, dry sound, good response and great control. Call or click to order today!
- 14 or 15 in. cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Made using the Rotocasting® procedure
- Specially designed with a small bell for perfect control
- Hand hammered for incredibly detailed sound
- Works for traditional and modern jazz, big band, Funk, Pop, drum and bass and more
- Dry, smooth, warm, soft sound, with frequencies concentrated in the low range