- Item # 1545826
- Model # APLSU-HE
Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the popular Apollo Solo USB, including class-leading UA audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps and SOLO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing.… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Built for musicians, electronic producers and songwriters.
Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the popular Apollo Solo USB, including class-leading UA audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps and SOLO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of five award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec and UA.A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections OnboardA hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition gives you five premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300—including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps and Pure Plate Reverb. These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Solo USB's included "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle, giving you one of the most accurate libraries of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface. The full UAD plug-in library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs—with more being added regularly. These are the exact same plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters and many more.Two Unison Preamps: The Sound of Neve, Helios, API, Avalon & MoreApollo Solo USB Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios and Universal Audio.* A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres—including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Solo USB's front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg and more.Built for Musicians, Electronic Producers and Songwriters Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition features robust all-metal construction, best-in-class headphone amplifier and superior audio conversion. It’s perfect for musicians, songwriters and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.*Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition includes five premium UAD plug-in titles, plus the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately Universal Audio's website. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Order today.
- Premium suite of five award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec,and UA—a $1,300 value
- UAD SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Avalon, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in major DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live and more (not compatible with LUNA Recording System)
- Topnotch headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free technical support—on the phone and online—from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
- Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQUA 1176
- LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar AmpPultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L(Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb ProCustom Room Modeler
Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition Audio Interface
- PC with available built-in* USB 3 SuperSpeed (Type-A or Type-C port)
- Intel Core i-Series or Xeon processor*
- Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- USB 3 Type-C cable (not included)*
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 GB available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended for optimum DAW performance
- USB-IF Certified USB SuperSpeed cable (Type-A to Type-C, or Type-C to Type-C)
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not fully tested for Apollo Solo USB or UAD-2 Satellite USB connections.
- For USB 3 chipset compatibility information, click here.
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- For details on Windows 10 compatibility, click here.