- Item # 1545764
- Model # APLTWDII-HE
The Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition is a special edition of Universal Audio’s Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Core Processing for Mac and Windows. The Heritage Editi… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An audio interface with near-zero latency and next-generation conversion.
The Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition is a special edition of Universal Audio’s Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Core Processing for Mac and Windows. The Heritage Edition comes with all the benefits of Apollo Twin Mk II, including next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps and full LUNA Recording System integration. Plus, it comes with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec and UA. Realtime UAD Processing allows you to run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo MkII’s included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations of any audio interface. The Heritage Edition of Apollo Twin MkII also features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios and Universal Audio. A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these popular tube and solid-state mic pres. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin’s front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg and more.Apollo Twin MkII works with all major DAWs, including LogicPro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools and more, but it becomes a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring, LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts. Featuring improved monitoring and workflow, the Apollo Twin MkII also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent or recording slate cues. Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices—adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with additional Apollo rackmount units, you can use Apollo MkII as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power. Order the Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition today.
- A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo Twin MkII interface—with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec and UA—a $1,300 value
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps and guitar amp plug-ins with near zero-latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System—a fully integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
- Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live and more
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO Heritage Edition Thunderbolt Audio Interface
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 1
- Mic preamps: 2
- 1/4” only jacks: 1
- Analog outputs: 4
- Connections: Thunderbolt 2
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Latency control: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 6.31"
- Height: 2.6"
- Depth: 6.2"
- Weight: 2.35 lbs.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- PC: Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary or later, Thunderbolt 3 port, Thunderbolt 2 adapter (not included for PC)