- Item # 1545768
- Model # APLTWXD-HE
The Apollo Twin X DUO Heritage Edition is a special edition of Universal Audio’s Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Core Processing and two Unison Mic Preamps for Mac a… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Powerful audio interface with plug-in bundle.
The Apollo Twin X DUO Heritage Edition is a special edition of Universal Audio’s Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with Realtime UAD DUO Core Processing and two Unison Mic Preamps for Mac and Windows. The Heritage Edition comes with all the benefits of Apollo Twin X including elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps and full LUNA Recording System integration. Plus, it comes with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec and UA. Realtime UAD Processing allows you to run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin X’s included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations of any pro audio interface. The Heritage Edition of Apollo Twin X also features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios and Universal Audio. A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these popular tube and solid-state mic pres. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin X’s front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg and more.To improve upon the previous generation, UA engineers redesigned the Apollo Twin X’s audio conversion to deliver a striking 127 dB dynamic range and -117 dB THD+N, giving it a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters. Apollo Twin MkII works with all major DAWs, including LogicPro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools and more, but it becomes a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring, LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts.Apollo X Series System RequirementsAllThunderbolt 3 cable (not included)Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins6 gigabytes available storageQuad Core i7 or better processor recommendedFor additional compatibility information, visit UA's websiteMacAvailable Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 portThunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, or 10.15 CatalinaPCAvailable Thunderbolt 3 portWindows 10 (64-Bit Edition) Track and mix with powerful DUO Core Processing. Order the Apollo Twin X Heritage Edition today.
- A special edition of UA's acclaimed Apollo Twin X interface—with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA—a $1,300 value
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System—a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
- Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live and more
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic and more
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components and premium build quality
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO Heritage Edition Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 1
- Mic preamps: 2
- 1/4” only jacks: 1
- Analog outputs: 2
- 1/4” out: 1
- Connections: Thunderbolt 3
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Latency control: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 6.31"
- Height: 2.6"
- Depth: 6.2"
- Weight: 2.35 lb.