Premium audio interface with mic, headphones and amplifier.
Get Legendary UA Sound Natively With UAD Spark
Apollo Heritage Editions include plug-ins featured in UAD Spark, UA’s subscription plug-in collection that runs natively on Mac, with no UA hardware required. With UAD Spark, you can expand your plug-in processing power, balancing your DSP load between Apollo and your computer’s onboard processing.
Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The flat, 50Hz–20kHz frequency response of the Shure SM7B Microphone with Switchable Response is designed especially for spoken word, but recording engineers have discovered that it's also an exceptional mic for adding body to thin vocals and handling loud rock/metal singers. It also has the ability to tame harsh or sibilant sounds from hi-hat, cymbals, and voice. The SM7B is highly shielded against electrical interference, and includes bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display, and internal "air suspension" shock isolation.
Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones are optimized for studio recording and critical listening. 40mm drivers are tuned to deliver a precisely tailored frequency response with rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. Replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure long product life. And the wide, padded headband offers an ergonomic fit that keeps you comfortable during long listening sessions.
Sterling Audio 4-Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier
The Sterling SHA4 Headphone Amplifier is ideal for recordists and recording engineers who need a quality amplifier with an assortment of input/output configurations and versatile monitoring options. The flexible dual-source audio inputs provide two discrete headphone mixes per channel, which can be changed at the flip of a switch. The stereo Link function allows for daisy chaining multiple SHA4 headphone amplifiers for easy scalability as your requirements grow or change.
- Universal Audio Apollo X4 Heritage Edition Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
- Sterling Audio 4-Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- For additional compatibility information, visit UA's website
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, or 10.15 Catalina
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.