- Item # 1473532
- Model # XFBT2A-MWHITE
XFBT2A Crossfade 2 wireless CODEX headphones are hybrid Bluetooth and pure-analog wired headphones with virtually identical sound in either mode. Featuring CD sound quality Qualcomm aptX and AAC audio… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A hybrid Bluetooth and pure-analog wired headphone.
XFBT2A Crossfade 2 wireless CODEX headphones are hybrid Bluetooth and pure-analog wired headphones with virtually identical sound in either mode. Featuring CD sound quality Qualcomm aptX and AAC audio codecs, they ensure an unparalleled wireless listening experience. Wired mode provides zero latency, with dual-diaphragm 50 mm drivers, hi-resolution CCAW coils made in Japan, and JAS certified Hi-Res audio, which is essential for gaming and professional use. Cushions and SteelFlex headband create natural noise isolation, optimal bass and an immersive 3D soundstage. The iconic CliqFold hinge folds into the impossibly small Exoskeleton case. The built-in hidden microphone is specially tuned for phone calls and voice recognition. With 14+ hours of battery life, FastCharge gets 4 hours of playback in just 30 minutes of charging.
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (45+ Editors’ Choice Awards) both
- in wireless and wired mode
- Qualcomm aptX audio codec for CD-quality wireless audio playback + AAC
- and SBC codecs for universal compatibility
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 14+ hours of continuous music,
- entertainment and calls; 30 min. FastCharge = 4 hours of playback; unlimited hours
- in wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50 mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW Japanese coil for Hi-Res audio certification (JAS) when cabled
- Military-level durability meeting MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines