- Item # 1149235
- Model # VLW
When you step up to a Little Wonder Banjo, you get a banjo featuring a durable ebony fingerboard, which gives you the look and feel of a professional instrument. Both the comfortable neck and quality… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Better-quality affordable five-string.
When you step up to a Little Wonder Banjo, you get a banjo featuring a durable ebony fingerboard, which gives you the look and feel of a professional instrument. Both the comfortable neck and quality rim are stained a deep warm brown. The pot has a coordinator rod that easily and accurately adjusts the banjos "action" or string height for easy playability. The peghead of the maple neck is overlaid with black and is inlaid with a white Vega logo and beautifully engraved star.The Little Wonder banjo is fully adjustable through the truss rod in the neck, the coordinator rod, and the Deering True Tone tailpiece. Planetary tuning machines come standard on the Little Wonder. It is bright, responsive and full of life, and is easy to take with you anywhere you go. Well-played, the banjo is a magical instrument. Order today and make some magic of your own.
- Beautiful and rich finish
- Easy playability
- Fully adjustable
- Hardshell case incuded
Vega Little Wonder Banjo
- Deep, warm brown stained maple
- Slender Vega neck shape
- 22 pressed in nickel silver frets
- Adjustable truss rod
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Deering planetary tuners
- Deering geared fifth string tuner
- 3-ply violin grade maple rim
- Shoe and screw bracket assembly
- Beveled tension hoop
- 24 flat hooks and 9/32" hex nuts
- 12" medium collar frosted top head
- Coordinator rod for adjustments
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Deering True Tone tailpiece
- Slender Deering armrest
- Durable and elegant satin finish
- Includes a Deering hardshell case
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty ensuring the quality of materials and workmanship
- Bright, responsive and full of life
- G,D,G,B,D in standard tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well
- Neck width at the nut: 1-1/4",
- Scale length nut to bridge: 26-1/4"
- Diameter: 12"
- Overall instrument length: 37-1/2"
- Weight: 5 lb.