- Item # 1519905
- Model # Tetra 12
The Venue Tetra 12 RGBA LED Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a more powerful, professional quality color wash light. With 12 4-watt quad-color LEDs (twice as many as the Tetra 6) and severa… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The Venue Tetra 12 RGBA LED Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a more powerful, professional quality color wash light. With 12 4-watt quad-color LEDs (twice as many as the Tetra 6) and several internal operating modes, it provides a full palate of color control, including fourteen static colors, 20 standard chases, 20 sound-active chases, DMX control, Master/Slave capability, strobe, dimming, manual color mixing and more. Its double-yoke design provides precise aiming from stands, trusses and floors for complete venue coverage. For even more versatility, the Tetra 12 is compatible with DMX-512 operation, alongside controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, and enjoy complete control in 3CH, 4CH, 5CH, or 6CH DMX mode. DMX In/Out jacks allow the use of multiple fixtures as well as master/slave functionality. Power linking capabilities minimize the need for outlets, and help keep cables clean and organized.
- 12 ultra-bright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- DMX compatibility ensures seamless system incorporation
- Set-it-and-forget-it standalone auto programming
- Built-in sound active mode with built-in microphone
- Static color mix control for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 32 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, for intuitive real-time operation.