- Item # 1519904
- Model # Tetra Bar
The Venue Tetra Bar RGBA LED Linear Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a professional quality color wash light, and features over three feet of lighting coverage, as well as four independent… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The Venue Tetra Bar RGBA LED Linear Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a professional quality color wash light, and features over three feet of lighting coverage, as well as four independent color zones for unique color blends and chase options. With twelve 4-watt quad-color LEDs and several internal operating modes, it provides a full palate of color control, including fourteen static colors, twenty standard chases, twenty sound-active chases, DMX control, Master/Slave capability, strobe, dimming, manual color mixing and more. Its dual L-bracket design provides precise aiming from stands, trusses and floors for complete venue coverage. For even more versatility, the Tetra Bar is compatible with DMX-512 operation, alongside controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, and enjoy complete control in a wide variety of DMX modes. DMX In/Out jacks allow the use of multiple fixtures as well as master/slave functionality. Power linking capabilities minimize the need for outlets, and help keep cables clean and organized.
- Features ultra-bright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- Four independent color zones offer unique color blends and chase options
- Compatible with multiple DMX modes, ensuring seamless system incorporation
- 40 Auto programs create exciting chases without the need for a DMX controller
- Built-in sound active mode with built-in microphone
- Static Colors and Color Mix allows specific static use colors for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 25 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, for intuitive real-time operation.