Keep your effects powered and protected on the road.
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power compliment for one package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go right out of the box. Dingbat Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and power configurations to meet a variety of performance situations and include all the necessary power cables and materials required to secure your pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
The Dingbat Small Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power 2 PLUS is ideal for use with up to 7 effects. The pre-loaded Pedal Power 2 PLUS can supply individual isolated power to eight (8) standard 9V effects. Among the eight isolated outputs are two (2) 250mA outputs designed to power effects such as the Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler Pedal and Boss Twin Pedals. 18V and 24V effects like those from MXR and Electro-Harmonix can be
powered using the included Voltage Doubler cables.
Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a heavy-duty tour-grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 PLUS Power Supply with 8 isolated outputs
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour-grade padded gig bag with premium YKK Zippers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedalboard surface size: 18" x 7.75" (457 mm x 197 mm)