Bright, punchy tone in a semi-hollow body design.
Bringing back the distinctive pickup configurations and unique style of Italian-produced semi-hollow body guitars from the mid-1960s, the Bobcat V90 carries on the original design with improved playability and pickup performance. Featuring soapbar pickups, a set neck that allows for easy play even on higher frets and a fixed Tune-o-matic bridge, the Vox Bobcat V90 projects a retro sound with ergonomic enhancements.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Inspired by semi-hollow Italian guitars from the mid-1960s
- VOX V90 soapbar pickups with Strat-type pole magnets
- Weight-relieved center block
- Open-gear tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov