Endless tonal possibilities.
Craft Your Perfect Reverb Sound
The Melee comes equipped with three reverb types that can transform your tone. Ambient reverb creates a huge, cavernous sound ideal for atmospheric passages or shoegaze-inspired sounds. Octave Down reverb adds an eerie lower octave to your reverb trail for a dark, ominous tone. Reverse reverb with feedback lets you incorporate reversed reverb trails and push them into self-oscillating feedback. With the Melee, you have the tools to craft any reverb sound you can imagine.
Intuitive Controls for Endless Experimentation
Despite its vast tonal possibilities, the Melee features a streamlined set of controls that make sound design intuitive and fun. A single joystick lets you blend reverb and distortion, while toggles adjust reverb decay and tone. A momentary sustain footswitch creates reverb swell effects and an order switch determines whether distortion comes before or after reverb. With simple, interactive controls, the Melee encourages you to experiment and discover new sounds.
- The Melee comes coated in a glossy neon pink enclosure with white, yellow, and green inks with art by David Hüttner
- The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 3.62” x 4.79” x 3.14” (including joystick height)
- Three bypass modes, DSP, DSP+True, True Bypass
- Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (300mA minimum)
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended
- Power supply not included