- Item # 1317964
- Model # Pinnacle Distortion
The trouble with distortion pedals is that many of them only serve one function. The distinguished tone-chaser sometimes needs extreme gain, sometimes needs mild overdrive, sometimes needs something t… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get amazing "brown sound" and beyond with this versatile distortion.
The trouble with distortion pedals is that many of them only serve one function. The distinguished tone-chaser sometimes needs extreme gain, sometimes needs mild overdrive, sometimes needs something that does both of the above and everything in between. The Wampler Pinnacle Standard distortion pedal not only does that, it also brings the most convincing “Brown Sound” to be ever heard in a pedal!With two separate styles of gain structure, a powerful mid contour (from scooped to mid hump) control and a control that squeezes out every ounce of tone from your guitar, you’ll notice that the Pinnacle is called that for a very good reason.Although extremely versatile, the Pinnacle from Wampler is well known for giving the “Brown Sound”, the tone and style of distortion made famous by Eddie Van Halen. Zeke Clark (Van Halen’s longtime renowned guitar tech) played through a pinnacle and this is what he had to say: “I’ve played tons of pedals that promised that “Brown Sound;” this pedal nails it better than anything I’ve ever heard or played.” Call or click to order today!
- Designed to get the best EVH “brown sound” possible within a pedal design
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Boost switch alters gain structure to take it from overdrive to distortion
Wampler Pinnacle Standard Distortion Pedal
- Power draw: Between 4mA (9v) and 10mA (18v)
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 x 114.3 x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Built in the U.S.A.