- Item # 1530725
- Model # X8-DJ-MSTR-A-M
The X8 Drums One Love Master Series Djembe features decorative multicolor rope wrapped around the bowl of the drum. With a thick, premium grade goatskin drum head and hand carved mahogany shell, it's… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Hand carved, hand crafted mahogany wood for great tone.
The X8 Drums One Love Master Series Djembe features decorative multicolor rope wrapped around the bowl of the drum. With a thick, premium grade goatskin drum head and hand carved mahogany shell, it's as functional as it is beautiful. A rubber tire base helps keep your drum stable while also protecting your floors.Each drum goes through a rigorous inspection of quality control using hand selected, quality mahogany hardwood that is all legally harvested and certified to be legal timber.Due to the specialized shell shape of this djembe, only 30% of the approved wood that is sorted for the Master Series line meets the size, shape and quality criteria. All shells have to be both hand carved and lathed. Every Master Series djembe is carved extra thick for incredible tones and unsurpassed range.Take special note of the neck ring on each Master Series djembe. Every drum is secured with a forged steel neck ring that is specifically fitted and built for each model. All Master Series shells are hand carved with a built in groove that is custom fitted to lock the ring system into place. Welding a custom steel neck ring leads to a highly secured tuning system.When you tune up your new Master Series, it stays locked and tight when performing. The Master Series has it all: craftsmanship, beauty and that juicy tone you’ve been after.X8 Drums take great pride that their djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested, government inspected and certified mahogany.Size: Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art. A highly crafted djembe you'll love playing. Order today.
- Legally harvested, environmentally sustainable mahogany wood, one-piece, solid shell construction
- Low stretch alpine nylon HTB 5 mm rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Forged steel neck ring, with built-in groove that is custom fitted to lock the ring system into place
- Carved rim to stabilize bottom ring for precise, long-lasting tuning
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood