Versatile, two-tone handpan for tranquil sounds.
The X8 Vintage Series handpan features a two-tone finish (key dimples are gold, pan is silver), a double layer ding dome for longer-lasting tuning and a fastener on the "belt" with the X8 logo. The unique, ethereal and mysterious sound of the steel handpan captivates everyone, with soothing tones that take the listener on a spiritual journey. This instrument is often used in modern music, EDM, sound therapy and as musical accompaniment for spiritual activities such as yoga or meditation. This specific drum is tuned with a center note and eight additional notes, allowing artists to create rich, full songs either as a solo artist or as part of an ensemble.
- Material: Stainless steel (Provides more resonance and natural sustain than black nitrite)
- Finish: Two-tone brushed steel (key divots are gold, pan is silver)
- Tuning: G Oxalis
- Center Note: G3
- Tones: G3 / B3, C4, D4, E4, G4, B4, C5, D5
- Handpan belt color: Black
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Diameter: 23"
- Height: 10.5"
- Includes heavy duty padded backpack
- Remove the belt to increase resonance