- Item # 1553329
- Model # U5T2
The U5 Wireless Audio for Video System can be used to send audio wirelessly from the included lavalier microphone (via the system’s beltpack transmitter) to the receiver, which can be connected to a D… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Comes with two beltpack transmitters and two lavalier microphones.
The U5 Wireless Audio for Video System can be used to send audio wirelessly from the included lavalier microphone (via the system’s beltpack transmitter) to the receiver, which can be connected to a DSLR camera or audio device. The larger U5T2 set comes with two beltpack transmitters and two lavalier microphones, allowing you to send wireless signals from two lavalier microphones or other audio sources to a DSLR camera or audio device. If you have an additional U5 receiver (U5R), you can send your audio signal to two DSLR cameras or audio devices. The U5 receiver’s shoe mount connects to any DSLR camera. The proprietary, rechargeable Xvive U5B lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous power. The U5C battery charger (sold separately with three U5B batteries) allows you to charge backup batteries so you can operate the system continuously. The U5 system reliably transmits high-resolution audio on the 2.4 GHz wireless band, and can be used for video shoots, livestreams, interviews, sporting events, weddings and more. Send audio wirelessly from a lavaliere mic. Order today.
- 2.4 GHz wireless audio, true diversity for both channels simultaneously
- Use with a lavalier microphone or line input
- High-resolution 24-bit/48kHz audio
- TRS stereo 3.5mm output
- Dual-channel receiver for DSLR video recording and live broadcast
- Xvive U5B rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 5 hours of continuous use
- Less than 6ms latency
- Simultaneous broadcast on up to 6 channels
- Mic mode dynamic range is 99dB; line mode dynamic range is 107dB
- Mic mode signal-to-noise ratio is 95dB; line mode signal-to-noise ratio is 107dB
- Broad 20Hz-20kHz frequency response; mic mode with100Hz high-pass filter
- Solid RF connection over a 100-foot range, actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Stereo and mono output modes