Dante-equipped powered subwoofer.
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS15XLF is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 15"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1600W
- Frequency response: 33 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not Applicable
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- XLR/Combo: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 17.7"
- Height: 23.1"
- Depth: 23.6"
- Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Powered 15” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS15X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)