Lightweight, full-range powered speaker with DSP and protection circuitry.
The DZR10-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 137dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10-D realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2,000W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 44Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Max SPL: 137dB
- XLR/Combo: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, polyurea paint
- Width: 12.4"
- Height: 21.1"
- Depth: 28.3"
- Weight: 39.5 lb.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz–20kHz frequency range is ideal for today’s audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2 in/2 out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium-grade polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10, sold separately)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR, sold separately) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement