- Item # 1488076
- Model # DZR10
The culmination of the accrued sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology expertise—particularly with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models—DZR represents the first fully-… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Lightweight, full-range powered speaker with DSP and protection circuitry.
The culmination of the accrued sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology expertise—particularly with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models—DZR represents the first fully-integrated, smart/editable speaker range of Yamaha professional, powered loudspeakers. The DZR10 is 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive 137dB SPL. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10 realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Power and performance integrated. Order soon.
- 96kHz DSP
- Advanced FIR-X Tuning for clarity and power
- D-CONTOUR intelligent multi-band compressor
- DSP protection for maxmimum output and component longevity
- Custom designed transducers
- Rotatable horns and multiple mounting options
- Export log data for rapid troubleshooting
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10"" LF
- 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
Yamaha DZR10 Powered Speaker 2000W
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1" (2" VC)
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2000W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60° (rotateable)
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- XLR/Combo: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: Plywood, Polyurea paint
- Width: 12.4"
- Height: 21.1"
- Depth: 28.3"
- Weight: 39.5 lbs.