Analog mixer with digital capabilities.
The MGP32X is a 32-channel mixing console with iPhone/iPod connectivity, compression and digital effects. This mixer is appropriate to a wide range of professional applications from portable PA to fixed installation. The MGP32X features: 24 mic inputs with 48V phantom power and HPF per channel, 32 line inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo), 6 AUX sends + 2 FX sends, 4 GROUP buses + ST bus, 2 Matrix out and 1 mono out. Great-sounding microphone preamps, detailed EQ, quality digital effects and broad digital connectivity.
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- Onboard processors: L FX1: REV-X (8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod/iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz–20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz–20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise: -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 40.4" x 6.7" x 22.2"
- Net weight: 41.9lb.
- 24 mic inputs with 48V phantom power and HPF per channel
- 32 line inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX sends + 2 FX sends
- 4 GROUP buses + ST bus
- 2 matrix out
- 1 mono out