- Item # 1493373
- Model # YFL-597H
This silver-plated flute is at the entry level of Yamaha’s professional line, characterized by a sterling silver headjoint construction with a nickel silver body and footjoint. The crown is also nicke… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional flute with sterling silver head joint.
This silver-plated flute is at the entry level of Yamaha’s professional line, characterized by a sterling silver headjoint construction with a nickel silver body and footjoint. The crown is also nickel silver. The 597H features a B footjoint (all of Yamaha’s B footjoint models come with a case and a case bag).The YFL-597H features drawn and curled tone holes, ring keys, an in-line G and a split E mechanism. The 500 series combines the brilliance of nickel silver with the characteristic mellowing timbres of sterling silver. All models come with hand-finished headjoints that are based on the Type A headjoints supplied with the 800 and 900 series handmade flutes. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments. Ideal for young professionals and committed students.
- Utilizes the “pinless left-hand key system,” which improves high F-F# key operation, and because there are no pins, maintenance is easier
- Heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance
- Keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch
- Key shapes have been exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes