An arranger workstation with realistic Voices and Styles and plenty of effects.
With a stunning design, new Voices and Styles, and Unison and Accent functions, the Yamaha PSR-SX600 is a performance keyboard like no other. Powerful DSP Effects like Real Distortion on a guitar or Real Reverb on a piano add just the right amount of color to your sound. Real-time control knobs, assignable pedals, and expansion ROM make it customizable for your needs.
- Number of keys: 61 Key
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Number of voices: 850
- Polyphony (max): 128-note
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: In/Out
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: Yes
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Expandability available: Yes
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: 415
- Preset songs: 3
- Display: 4.3 in. LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Width: 39.5 in.
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Depth: 16 in.
- Weight: 17.85 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Unison Function allows the Style accompaniment parts to follow your performance—for example, the signature hook from "Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder or the ending passage from James Brown's "I Feel Good!"
- Accent Function allows you to add rhythmic accents by striking the keys with greater velocity.
- Style Section Reset lets you to go back to beat one of bar one with the touch of a button to smoothly restart the song on the fly.
- 1/4" microphone input allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument's speakers, and even record your performance to USB audio.
- Super Articulation Voices intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- DSP Effects allow you to customize Voices by adding distortion to guitars, concert hall-type reverbs to pianos, and more.
- Part EQ gives you the ability to shape your sound by adding EQ to each individual part of your song.
- Smart Chord lets you play great-sounding chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th chords with just a few fingers.
- MegaVoices feature various playing articulations, techniques and performance sounds and are used in accompaniment Styles to provide ultra-realistic expression.
- Assignable real-time control knobs allow you to filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.