- Item # 0068219
- Model # RD-2400
RD-2400 Multi-Frame II marimba stand was made for the Yamaha YM-2400 and YMRD-2400 marimbas.Built on the success of Yamaha's original Multi-Frame system, the RD-2400 Multi-Frame II has been reengineer… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Sturdy, convenient and practical.
RD-2400 Multi-Frame II marimba stand was made for the Yamaha YM-2400 and YMRD-2400 marimbas.Built on the success of Yamaha's original Multi-Frame system, the RD-2400 Multi-Frame II has been reengineered for field and stage with several features to make an even better product than before. Highlights of this frame system include 1-1/2" square pipe on three sides of the instrument, stronger 6" casters with in-line locking mechanism, height adjustment by pneumatic struts and a new easy-to-use clamp. The RD-2400 is perfect for indoor and outdoor marching activities, stage-show pits, percussion solos, and percussion ensembles. Get the support you need!
- New compressed gas spring system makes height adjustment of the entire rack a quick and easy operation
- 1½" square pipes used for accessory bar provide non-slip shape for clamp to hold added components
- Accessory bar, spanning three slides, allows more mounting locations for accessories and protects instrument frame
- Easy-to-use clamp makes set-up and teardown simple
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts simplifies height adjustments, so they can be made easily by one person
- Pipes attach to the front, as well as the left and right sides, for greater freedom in creating an easy-to-use percussion setup
- 6 heavy-duty casters with in-line locking mechanism provide smooth rolling, durability and locking security
- In-line locking mechanism on playing-side casters is easy to operate and unobtrusive when moving
- System's simple design offers easy assembly/disassembly
- Sonic Tone Hole produces a remarkably wood-like sound that is less glassy