- Item # 0043680
- Model # AV7-44SG
Fully hand-carved, the AV7 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and it boasts a handsome reddish-golden shading and flamed back and sides. This Ya… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An outfit of superb quality for the serious aspiring violinist.
Yamaha's strict quality control ensures your satisfaction. Order today.
- Top: 5+ years aged spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged maple (2-piece back)
- Fittings: Solid ebony
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- Warranty: Yamaha 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow, and case.
- Yamaha oblong cloth-covered case with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Fractional sizes have dart-shaped case
- Includes Wittner tailpiece
- Pirastro Piranito rosin
- Brazilwood bow
- D'Addario Helicore strings