- Item # 1180882
- Model # YEB-632IIS
Rebuilt and recrafted to meet the demands of the discerning band musician, Yamaha's YEB-632IIS Neo Eb Tuba has been developed with innovative modifications, enriching the tonal strength and overall pr… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
World-class symphonic tuba.
Rebuilt and recrafted to meet the demands of the discerning band musician, Yamaha's YEB-632IIS Neo Eb Tuba has been developed with innovative modifications, enriching the tonal strength and overall projection of the instrument to a new level. Completing the Neo tuba line up, this complements the Neo BBb perfectly. The thicker wall material of the bell and the bottom bow gives a more full bodied and heavier sound. With more projection and power, the Neo Eb tuba expands the possibilities for expression in performance, ideal for the band environment. Order now. You've earned your seat in the orchestra. So has the Neo.
- Robust sound and easy playing
- The bell and bottom bow are thicker than before, providing a more powerful sound
- The position of the ring used for attaching a shoulder-belt has been moved for greater comfort
- The EBC-632 includes a handle on the bell side for more convenient carrying
Yamaha YEB-632IIS Neo Series Compensating Eb Tuba
- Number of Valves: 3 top action + 1 side action
- Design/Architecture Detail
- Bell Size: 19"
- Bore Size: 0.689-0.728"
- Body :Yellow brass
- Key: E™/B™ (compensating system)
- Included Accessories: Case EBC-632
- Mouthpiece 66D4