- Item # 0226630
- Model # YHR-671D
The new YHR-671 features a variety of exciting design changes for the advancing student or professional horn player while retaining Yamaha value, quality, and consistency. Through the Yamaha design ph… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Sustain, power and dynamic range.
The new YHR-671 features a variety of exciting design changes for the advancing student or professional horn player while retaining Yamaha value, quality, and consistency. Through the Yamaha design philosophy of vertical integration, this professional model offers many of the same high-end updates and innovations as the new Custom YHR-871. The new YHR-671 incorporates modern features into a traditional horn design. A thicker rim wire and a gold-brass leadpipe combine to create a beautiful rich tone and consistent airflow that will provide greater sound character and encourage the best performance in any player. Nickel-plated brass rotary valve caps help sustain durability in this professional model and provide the time-tested quality Yamaha is known for.
- Wrap Style and Bell
- A traditional Geyer-style wrap is used with a medium size bell and thicker rim wire. The tone is rich and deep with a solid core. Detachable bell.Leadpipe
- A new gold brass leadpipe design contributes to consistent tone and playing feel throughout the instrument’s range.Tuning Slide and Valve Casing
- The main tuning slide has a rounded shape that improves playing feel. The valve casing is made of Nickel silver, which enhancing both the instrument’s response and durability.Adjustable 4th Rotor Thumb Lever
- The 4th rotor thumb lever can be adjusted for the most comfortable playing position.Long Pull Ring
- The Bb 2nd valve slide features a long pull ring for added convenience to the player.