- Item # 1545219
- Model # ZF2BT
DON’T BE FOOLED BY ITS SIZE The F2 is incredibly small, but its audio quality will amaze you. AUDIO ON AUTOPILOT The F2 features 32-bit float recording technology, allowing you to record the loudest a… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Take it in the field and record any content you want.
DON’T BE FOOLED BY ITS SIZE The F2 is incredibly small, but its audio quality will amaze you. AUDIO ON AUTOPILOT The F2 features 32-bit float recording technology, allowing you to record the loudest audio signals without worrying about clipping. It will also record the quietest signals in beautiful detail. And the best part is you don’t have to worry about setting the gain. Just plug in the lav and hit record.PLEASE HOLD Once you start your recording, use the F2’s HOLD switch to ensure you don’t accidentally stop recording.LOCK ‘N LAV Screw-lock connectors keep your lavplugged-in securely no matter the situation.F2 AUDIO SAMPLESPERFECT YOUR LINES With the F2 actors can record and playback their lines to perfect their delivery.ALSO AVAILABLE WITH BLUETOOTH CONTROL The F2-BT comes with built-in Bluetooth. And with the free Zoom F2 Control app the F2-BT can wirelessly start/stop recordings, display battery levels, adjust output volume, control lo-cut and more.You can also pair the F2-BT with a Bluetooth timecode synchronization device to receive and write timecode to recorded files. See Bluetooth Control features here.THE F2 EDITOR The F2 Editor for PC and Mac allows you to adjust settings, format SD cards and more. Simply connect your F2 or F2-BT via a USBcable and launch the editor. The USB connection also makes it easy to transfer files to your computer. F2 AUDIO SAMPLESNARRATION AND VOICE OVER Whether a stroll through your garden, or the whispers and shouts of a dramatic reading, the F2 provides crystal clear recordings.POWERThe F2 can record up to 15 hours (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA batteries. STORAGE Record on microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXCcards up to 512GB. LAVALIER INCLUDED The LMF-2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone has a low-profiled design, captures high-quality audio, and includes a windscreen and lapel mic clip. RECORDING FORMATS The F2 Field Recorder gives you the option to choose the recording format that works best for your projects. Choose from 44.1 kHz/32-bit float or 48 kHz/32-bit float mono WAV files. The F2 Is Perfect For Recording Interviews AnywhereFREE EDITING SOFTWARE The Zoom F2 comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s WaveLab Cast software. WaveLab Cast helps you finalize your project with a wide range of comprehensive editing, mixing, and refinement tools.Podcasting WaveLab Cast connects you directly with podcast directories, such as Spreaker or Podbean. You can upload episodes quickly, plus directly create and publish RSS feeds. Audio for Video Import your video file and WaveLabCast will automatically extract the audio. You can use the editing tools to lower unwanted noise, change levels and remove loud sibilants. Metering options allow you to build new tracks, fade-in your music, use EQ and compression. Re-attach the audio to the video file using WaveLab Cast’s export functions. Field Recording WaveLab Cast supports up to 96KHz audio quality and includes a high-end re-sampler. RestoreRig removes noise and unwanted sounds. You can assemble new files using the snap functions andcrossfade options. Once you’re done, export your sound files in any popular audio format. For podcasters, videographers, bloggers, journalists and more. Order today.
- Light and compact audio recorder
- 32-Bit Float recording for full dynamic range and clip free recording
- No gain adjustment necessary
- Records 44.1kHz/32-bit float or 48kHz/32-bit float audio files
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- 80 Hz low cut filter
- High precision internal clock (±0.5ppm) to avoid audio and video syncing issues
- Wireless timecode synchronization (F2-BT model only)*
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 512 GB●USB-C for connection to F2 Editor for settings
- Built-in Bluetooth for connection to the F2 Control app for settings adjustment and remote transport control (F2-BT model only)
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 15 hours of operation(14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA alkaline batteries
- *F2-BT connection to UltraSync BLUE device by Timecode Systems is required.
- What’s in the box
- F2 or F2-BT Field Recorder
- LMF-2 Lavalier Microphone
- 3 -WSL-1 Windscreen MCL-1 Mic Clip
- 2 -AAA Batteries
- WaveLab Cast Software
- Operation Manual